Friday, April 9, 2010

Inspired Scrapper Scraplift Challenge

This week my challenge at The Inspired Scrapper was to scraplift a layout! Scraplifting, we all do it at some time or another. Sometimes you just need that inspiration from a fellow scrapbooker or magazine. I loved that challenge and knew right away what layout I wanted to lift, I chose a layout from the very talented Kimmithy Achord called "blow me a kiss".

Here is Kimmithy's layout.
And this is the layout I created.
To see more of kimmithy's work visit her blog. The scraplift challenge is open to everyone, so we would love to see what scraplift you come up with this month. Hop on over to The Inspired Scrapper and download your scraplift to Mr. Linky! Thank you Kimmithy for the inspiration, you are so talented girl!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...