Saturday, May 1, 2010

Happy National Scrapook Day!!!

Wow a whole day dedicated to us scrapbookers! I hope you are scrapbooking your little hearts out today. I am so happy I found this little hobby 15 years ago, little did I know that it would end up being such a huge part of my life. Through the years I have met and learned from so many fabulous women and I am grateful.
Another great challenge going on at the Inspired Scrapper ! This weeks challenge was to use this photo as a color inspiration.


This is the layout I created using the color inspiration. I chose to hide the journaling under the photo. Hop on over to the inspired scrapper today where you can get to know our current design team, win some prizes, and read about our curren design team call!!!! Have a super scrapbook weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...