Thursday, July 22, 2010

Happy Summer!!!

Wow it has been over a month since my last post, and a lot has happened in that short time. I spent the day with the gypsy girls Deb and Paula, you will never meet two nicer or more talented girls! Love them!! Thanks girls for such a great day.

We went to California to visit family and friends and had an absolute fabulous time! Lots of new photos to be scrapbooked!
Now that we are home I have been enjoying the slower pace of summer, it has really been good to get the creative mojo going!
I designed this card for the Inspired Scrapper. I was challenged to use an etsy store product as my inspiration.
I created these two layouts using The Girls Paperie for my 5-A-Lous class in June at The Scrap Yard. This is such happy paper.
Here is a sneak peak of my 5-A-Lous class for July. This month I used the Queen Bee line by Pink Paislee. I will be teaching this class at The Scrap Yard on Monday July 26 @ 6pm and Thursday July 29 @ 10:30 am.
I am working on a new little treasure box that I will be teaching in August. Look for sneak peaks in the coming week.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope I have inspired you to create something today!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...