Saturday, November 13, 2010

Christmas Countdown - 7 Gypsies Library Drawer

Look for this project in Stampington's Holidays and Celebrations magazine coming out September 1 2011!


Christmas countdown is a project I create every year to document the days leading to christmas, by photo and journaling. This year I chose to house my creation in the fabulous 7 Gypsies Library Drawer. I Love, Love, Love how it turned out!

I will be teaching the Christmas countdown drawer at the Scrap Yard on Sunday, November
21 at 1 pm. To book your spot call 403-271-2225.

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Saw this on two peas - it's gorgeous!!

Melissa
http://www.burstsofcreativity.blogspot.com/

Tammy said...

This is awesome! I've been thinking about getting one of these. The more projects I see, the more convinced I am that I NEED one. LOL! Thanks for the inspiration.

Tammy D
http://www.yourmemoryconnection.com

Kim Strother said...

Love this idea! I have to get my hands on one of the drawers~ thanks for the inspiration!

Anonymous said...

I love this!
GORGEOUS!
Vangie

Anonymous said...

Susan your work is just amazing! What a fabulous idea! I bought one of those library drawers, but haven't had a chance to do anything with it yet. This has definitely inspired me.

Nanne said...

this is amazing..Love all the different tags and all the different textures.. Wow!!
Nanné

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...