Monday, May 9, 2011

Valery I'm Back!!!!

Ok so I have been absent for about 5 weeks now and my friend Valery has gently reminded me on several occasions that she is tired of seeing the "Sold Out" title. So this ones for you Val!! These last 5 weeks have been a whirlwind of birthdays, classes and just life. So I am back with a very long catch up post!

First up my oldest daughter, Taylor, turned 16! Can you believe I have a 16 year old? I can't, the time has just flown by. She has grown into a lovely young lady, we are very proud of her. My daughter Maddie, the future pastry chef, made her cake. Love how it turned out!

I had a fabulous weekend of scrapbooking with friends! I've never laughed so much, ate so much or scrapbooked until 3 am like we did this weekend! I went to bed with a sore face we laughed so much.
Also had a night out with the hubby! Super fun night full of great company, great food and music.
I was suprised by Valery with a "Stylish Blogger Award". I will be blogging more about this later this week. Thank you Valery!!
I taught this 7 Gypsies receipt tray class to a great group of girls. Everyone loved all of the details on this project.

My Miss Maddie turned 13! Wow two teenagers in the family, it is hard to believe. I made her a white chocolate raspberry cheesecake, it was delish. I love the tulle from a package on her head, reminds me of the 80's. She is such a joy to have, always bright and lovely and ready for fun! Love her.
I also taught "My Beautiful Life" 7 Gypsies mini album to a wonderful group of ladies. This was a 2 part class which finished up last friday.

And my lovely assistant, Valery!
Finally, I will leave you with this card I created from scraps and a fun Nabob coupon that I found at a vintage store in Nanton.
I will be back later this week with a new post about the blogger award, new projects and a GIVEAWAY!!!! So be sure to check back this weekend!! Thanks for stopping by today.

2 comments:

Valery Klassen said...

Imagine my surprise when I clicked on your blog link and didn't see "SOLD OUT"..... LOL
Wow.... this just made my Monday! So glad you are back and love your post this week (especially the photo of yourself... you look maaaaavelous). Thanks for the love!

~Etoile~ said...

Time goes by fast!!! My son will be 16 too this summer!!!!!

You sound had a lot of fun during your scrapbook day!!!

Nice creations!!!
Have a good day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...