Saturday, June 11, 2011

Toot, Toot!!

Two of my creations are in magazines this month!!    I am so thrilled to have another mini album in this great magazine.


This is a cute 7 Gypsie's accordian style mini.


And a layout in this magazine.



Fun summertime layout!



Also look for  my Christmas Countdown library drawer in Stampington's Holidays and Celebrations coming in September and a Teacher appreciation card in Cards November issue!
Have a great weekend, I hope it is sunny where you are because it is raining here :(

3 comments:

Lee-Anne said...

Congratulations on your recent publications! That is awesome!

Monika Wright | I Love It All said...

You are on a roll {toot, toot} keep it going! Congrats on all the recognition for your awesome talent!

Roxanne said...

Congratulations!!! They are very lucky to have you share your projects with them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...